BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn
2960 Husband Road, Paducah, KY 42003-9500
Phone: 270/443-2323 | Fax: 270/443-1774 | 47 Rooms | Online Reservations
Discover the Four Rivers area from this recently renovated Paducah, KY hotel just minutes from historic downtown Paducah and the National Quilt Museum.
Conveniently located off I-24, the BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn makes it easy for guests to discover the area. The hotel is just a few miles from downtown Paducah, featuring shops, restaurants and entertainment options. Stroll along the Paducah Riverwalk, visit the colorful galleries of the LowerTown Arts District or admire the Floodwall murals. This Paducah hotel is located near the Julian M. Carroll Convention Center, home to events like the American Quilter's Society Convention. Other can't-miss Paducah attractions include the National Quilt Museum, William Clark Market House Museum, St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church, Paducah Railroad Museum, Lloyd Tilghman House, Civil War Museum and Whitehaven Welcome Center.
Adventure lovers aren't far from excitement when they stay at the BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn. Paducah International Raceway, the Calvert City Race Track and Four Rivers Harley-Davidson are all just minutes away. Outdoor opportunities abound near this Paducah hotel, from golfing at Drake Creek Golf Club to boating, fishing and hiking at Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley or Land Between the Lakes.
Business travelers appreciate that this Paducah hotel is close to the Tennessee Valley Authority, Kentucky Dam, the Ingram Barge Company, Fort Campbell, Harrah's Metropolis and Coca Cola. Nearby education and health care facilities include West Kentucky Community and Technical College, Lourdes Hospital and Baptist Health Paducah.
The modern, comfortable rooms at this award-winning hotel in Paducah feature free wireless Internet access, a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, satellite television and much more. Guests are invited to enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast, an outdoor seasonal pool and exercise facilities.
Book a stay at the BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, choice of breads, bagels, muffins, cereals, fruits, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, waffles, yogurt, juice, milk, tea and coffee.
- Outdoor pool seasonal pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Ice/vending machines, located on the first floor
- Truck/RV parking, free
- Free parking, 24-hours
- Fax services
- Exercise facilities, open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Express check out
- Late check out, 12:00 p.m.
- Hotel safe deposit box, at front desk, free
- Cable or satellite television, satellite TV with premium channels
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access.
- Business center, 24-hours complimentary
- Printer available, network/Internet printing available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Dataports, wireless
- Parking for the physically challenged free
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Additional charge for 3rd and 4th persons
- High-speed Internet access
- Guest laundry
- Gazebo/Picnic Area with BBQ Pit On-site
- Two story building with no elevators.
BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western paducah inn in Paducah.
BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn
Conveniently located, the best western paducah inn in Paducah, Kentucky is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 37.016365 / Latitude: -88.590425
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 24 West. Take Husband Road, Exit 11, turn left at the light and the BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn is on the right.
From: Interstate 24 East. Take Husband Road, Exit 11, turn right at stop sign and the BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn is on the right.
BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Nestled against the banks of the Ohio River, the National Quilt Museum draws fans of the beloved art of quilting to the historic western Kentucky community of Paducah. Plan your next trip into western Kentucky and be sure to spend some quality time gazing at all the exceptional quilts.
Learn a bit about the history of quilts and how they pertain to western Kentucky, and be sure to check out the exhibit: A Tradition of Variations from the Pilgrim/Roy Collection. Opened in 1991, the National Quilt Museum has events like the African American Quilters Forum in 1993, and Museum Gatherings in 1995.
The Paducah International Raceway, built in 1972, hosts a variety races including UMP Super Late Models, UMP Open Wheel Modified, Mini Sprints and Demolition Derby events. Races are run every Friday on the 3/8 mile oval high banked dirt track.
In 2005 and 2006, NASCAR stars Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kenny Schrader and Tony Stewart purchased the track. While in Paducah, make time to visit the 1905 Market House, the Railroad Museum, and the River Discovery Center. Make the most of your day of fun in western Kentucky with exceptional auto racing.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Paducah, has a booming riverfront restaurant trade and arts scene in part driven by the city's Artist relocation program which offers interest free housing loans, and other subsidies for established artists willing to relocate from New York, San Francisco, or elsewhere.
- 5.00 mile(s) from National Quilt Museum, is the world's largest museum devoted to quilt and fiber art. A destination for quilters and art enthusiasts worldwide, annually the Museum receive visitors from all 50 US states and over 45 foreign countries from every continent. The Museum's in-facility and traveling exhibits are viewed by over 110,000 people per year. In addition, over 4,000 youth and adults participate in Museum youth and adult educational opportunities on an annual basis. Located in a 27,000 square foot facility in historic downtown Paducah, Kentucky, the Museum's three galleries feature exhibits of the finest quilt and fiber art in the world. The Museum features three exhibit galleries. The Museum's vibrant and breathtaking exhibits are rotated 8-10 times per year. The primary gallery features quilts from the Museum's collection which includes over 400 works of art. The two other galleries feature unique and diverse traveling exhibits.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Luther F Carson Center for the Performing Arts, is defined by the needs of the people it serves. Those parameters include: a regional, multiple-use facility with adequate space for public and private events of all types. Superb staging and acoustics for a wide variety of entertainment, cultural and education programming. The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center for the Performing Arts is located in downtown Paducah and overlooks the confluence of the Ohio and Tennessee Rivers. It also has become a significant component of the existing revitalization of Paducah’s downtown area. The Luther F Carson Center for the Four Rivers Performing Arts is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Paducah Floodwall Mural, the floodwall that protects historic downtown Paducah from the Ohio and Tennessee Rivers overflowing their banks includes three city blocks of painted murals that capture important moments in Paducah's history. The murals were designed and painted by Robert Dafford and the Dafford Muralists of Lafayette, Louisiana. The project began in 1996; the last panel was completed in 2007. Each mural panel has an interpretative plaque with a short history lesson on the scene depicted in the panel. Each panel also has its own spotlight making the mural walk an enjoyable evening stroll and tourist attraction. In addition to enjoying 45 attractive works of art, taking the mural wall tour serves as a multi-media history lesson on Paducah and NW Kentucky.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Paducah Inernational Raceway, is a 3/8th mile high banked dirt track located in Western Kentucky and features some of the best racing action around every Friday night! Divisions racing include: UMP Late Models, UMP Modified, UMP Pro Late Models, UMP Stock Cars, UMP 4 Cylinder Warriors, and High School Warriors
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cinemark Theatre
- 6.00 mile(s) from Paducah Mall, local area mall
- 7.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Oak's Mall, clothing shops - restaurants - plenty of parking
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from Kingsway Skateland
- 4.00 mile(s) from Riverport bowling
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cardinal Point bowling
- 15.00 mile(s) from Drake Creek Golf Club, golfing range open to public
- 20.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Lake Dam, fishing - boat rentals -ski rentals - swimming
- 2 mile(s) from Amigos Mexican Restaurant
- 2 mile(s) from Kountry Kastle Barbeque, ribs, pork, beef, chicken
- 2 mile(s) from Chong's Restaurant, Chinese
- 3 mile(s) from Holman Cafeteria, American
- 3 mile(s) from Hardee's Restaurant
- 3 mile(s) from Country Kastle, American
- 3 mile(s) from Burger King
- 3 mile(s) from McDonald's
- 3 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken
- 3 mile(s) from Taco Bell
- 3 mile(s) from Wendy's
- 3 mile(s) from Subway
- 3 mile(s) from Long John Silver
- 3 mile(s) from Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant,
- 3 mile(s) from Pizza Hut,
- 4 mile(s) from BB Whiskers Restaurant, Steak, seafood, buffet
- 4 mile(s) from Mr. Gatti's Restaurant, Pizza, pasta and American cuisine
- 10 mile(s) from Steak Out, steaks and seafood
BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Paducah. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Jerusalem Ridge Festival
Check out five days of talented bluegrass and country musicians performing at the Mercer Farm and the Old Homeplace in Ohio County. The festival is set just a short drive from Central City. Get your tickets today.
2016 Everly Bros Rock 'N Roll Cruise
Central City celebrates Labor Day with two American classics: great music and awesome cars. The streets downtown will be lined with classic cars while free concerts pop up all over town. Don't miss out – register your classic car today or simply make plans to attend.
Bourbon & Brewfest
Head for Circus Square Park in Bowling Green for the 2nd Annual Bourbon & Brewfest. On October 8th, join other bourbon and beer lovers to sample a top shelf selection of hand-picked Kentucky bourbon and locally crafted beer.
5th Annual Goodguys Nostalgia Nationals
See more than 1,500 hot rods, customs, classics, street machines, and more at the 5th Annual Goodguys Nostalgia Nationals in Bowling Green. Head for Beech Bend Raceway from October 14th through 16th for this premier auto event.
WKU v. ODU College Football
Enjoy an exciting college football match this October in Bowling Green. Head for the L.T. Smith Stadium on October 22nd and watch as the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers square off against the Old Dominion Monarchs. Kick off is at 1 p.m.
Head for Hopkinsville this Halloween and check out their annual Downtown Trick-or-Treat. Get the kids all dolled up and ready to go – pirates, ninjas, ghouls, and more! – and let them trick or treat in the safety and comfort of downtown Hopkinsville.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean